Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

              The alumni garden party held at our hostel today made me realize one very important thing, the fact that one day we would pass out from this college, and somewhere 20 years down the lane, we would be here having a get- together, talking about old things, and digging the memories back.
            
              It was really nostalgic watching them tell to their wives and children ( you must be wondering why it is men telling their wives and not the women telling their husbands, you must remember that this is an IIT and IITs have a real scarcity of girls)," It was in this room that I stayed, it was in this mess that I ate"and many other things; But mostly we were actually staring at their daughters , girls of our age and enjoyed the sudden inflow of  the feminine race into our hostel.

             It was what followed that I really enjoyed. We, sitting in the chairs meant for the alumni (after they cleared off, of course), lazing in them and talking about how we'd be doing some 15 years from now, in our thirties, with our wives and children.It really was hilarious. I really would miss the life here, when I leave this place. But, right now, with my friends,in the place I love and I'm having the
 'Time of my life'.

No comments:

Post a Comment