It is I guess, a bit unfortunate, that I am writing my first blog with SALMONELLA TYPHI in my blood . I think I've got used to it hangin' around ( it's been around a month since it first made its visit into my body). All this time , the exams made me ignore the mild fevers I kept gettin' ( with PARACETAMOL always coming to my rescue). Now that I'm back home, ( I should've been in Delhi right now enjoyin' with friends but the last minute report that I've received stating that I'm typhoid +ve made me change my plans ) there were initial protests in my home as to why I hadn't told them that I was ill all this time. But, right now,being served my mom, being pampered by her, has made me feel that it isn't that bad after all to fall ill at home ( It was only three years ago that i've got this chance when I was down with CHICKEN POX) . Whatever, exams have come to an end , I'm back home and I'm sure to get well within 3 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment