Went to the Labbipet temple today as it was my mother's birthday, the three of us, my mom,dad and me( my brother couldn't make it as he had classes to attend). This was a regular visiting place to me when I was a kid, but with time I lost contact with this place(I never knew the exact reason why we stopped visiting the temple, maybe we shifted to a place quite far from here). After all these years, I realized how little the temple managed to change, how all my memories lay there, a childhood me, running across the corridors, along with my brother (All these things, they make me regret as to why I've grown up so fast).
Amidst all the traffic, all the honking, I managed to find peace inside the temple, a kind of happiness, unexplainable, maybe it is this feeling that is called GOD, the various forms we give to this feeling. Maybe we can't see God, but atleast we can feel his presence. I don't understand how these Atheists manage to ignore this feeling and preach to the world ," there is no god. It is real foolish of you people to believe this unscientific thing". Whatever, let science make people more scientific, to make them probe into every single thing, but I continue to believe in god and would continue going to places like this.
Amidst all the traffic, all the honking, I managed to find peace inside the temple, a kind of happiness, unexplainable, maybe it is this feeling that is called GOD, the various forms we give to this feeling. Maybe we can't see God, but atleast we can feel his presence. I don't understand how these Atheists manage to ignore this feeling and preach to the world ," there is no god. It is real foolish of you people to believe this unscientific thing". Whatever, let science make people more scientific, to make them probe into every single thing, but I continue to believe in god and would continue going to places like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment